This UV protected car magnet comes in 2 sizes
Big - 6.5 x 5.75 inches
Small - 4.5 x 4 inches
- Before affixing the Magnet to a metal surface, be sure all surface paints, clear coats and waxes are cured or hardened. Approximate curing times are: paint - 90 days, clear coat - 60 days, wax - 2 days.
- Prior to application, clean the metallic surface and the Magnet with a mild detergent. Wipe with a soft cloth and allow to dry. Follow the recommendations on the detergent and those of the car manufacturer.
- The Magnet should be at room temperature when applying.
- Take care when handling the Magnet in extremely cold conditions, as it can become brittle.
- Determine the location to place the Magnet
- Ensure surface is metallic and smooth, flat or only slightly curved.
- Don’t apply the Magnet on an area that isn’t steel or metal or that has extensive non-metallic fillers. Aluminium, wood or fiberglass will not function as a surface.
- Affix the Magnet onto the surface.
- Make sure the entire Magnet is flat against the metal surface. Do not place over protrusions (moulding, decals, pin striping, etc.) or concave areas.
- Ensure there are no air pockets or moisture between the Magnet and the vehicle surface and that corners and edges are smooth and flush with the surface.
- Curvature on the edges of the Product may result in the Magnet falling off.
- To adjust the location of the Magnet after placement, remove completely and reposition by lifting from the sides to remove; do not remove from the corners. Please note that sliding the Product into position may cause stret
We'd love to help. For more information about sizing, shipping, and product details, call 704-206-1515 or email email@example.com.
Visit Jack's House Soccer Bar and Retail Store for in-person purchases
Queen City Soccer Club, LLC.
1523 Elizabeth Ave. Suite 120
Charlotte, NC 28204
For all international shipping inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.